- Consulting and Design
- Master Planning
- Budget Allocation
- Art Sourcing and Procurement
- Site Specific Art Commissions
- Local and National Project Management
- History Walls & Murals
- Custom Framing, Re-framing and Refurbishment
- Pick-up, Delivery and Shipping
- Local and National Installation
- Asset Management
Our consultants — whose resources include an educated support staff, comprehensive research library and diversified art inventory—listen to clients, assess issues specific to their organizational culture and interior finishes, and design one-of-a-kind art programs.
Once artwork is selected, the same consultants oversee completion of their projects by Corporate Artworks’ in-house framers and on-staff delivery and installation crew.
From initial consultation to installation of artwork, we strive to understand our customers’ needs and surpass their expectations.
“Primavera” Hanging Sculpture Installation
“Primavera” hanging sculpture by Daniel Goldstein Studio being hung at the newly opened Javon Bea Hospital and Physician Clinic – Riverside – Mercyhealth. Watch this incredible time lapse video of how the sculpture was hung over the course of a few days! Primavera was commissioned by Health Environment Art Services – a Corporate Artworks sister company.
Certifications & Memberships
- Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Healthcare Engineers Society of Northern Illinois (HESNI)
- The Center for Health Design
- Workplace Evolutionaries (WE)
- International Facility Managers Association (IFMA) – Healthcare Council
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association (IHA)
- GSA Advantage Contract Holder
- Healthtrust Purchasing Group (HPG)
Schedule your consultation call today!
This is a 5-10 minute assessment to find out more about your needs and how we can help you.
If you would like immediate assistance, please feel free to call our office at (847) 843-3636.