What We Do
Our consultants — whose resources include educated support staff, comprehensive research library, and diversified art inventory—listen to clients, assess issues specific to their organizational culture and interior finishes, and design one-of-a-kind art programs.
Once artwork is selected, the same consultants oversee the completion of their projects by Corporate Artworks’ in-house framers and on-staff delivery and installation crew.
From the initial consultation to the installation of artwork, we strive to understand our customers’ needs and surpass their expectations.
Our Products & Services
- Consulting and Design Services
- Master Planning and Artwork Placement Services
- Budget and Resource Allocation Services
- Local and Nationwide Art Sourcing and Procurement Services
- Organization and Outreach for Local Artist Showcases
- Site-Specific Art Commissions
- Local and National Project Management Services
- Custom In-House Framing Facility
- Nationwide Installation Services
- Asset Management Services and Documentation
- Commissioned Artwork
- Custom Frames
- Custom Mirrors
- Metal, Glass, Textile, and Wood Art
- Wall Murals
The Artmill Group Family Company
“Primavera” Hanging Sculpture Installation
“Primavera” hanging sculpture by Daniel Goldstein Studio being hung at the newly opened Javon Bea Hospital and Physician Clinic – Riverside – Mercyhealth. Watch this incredible time lapse video of how the sculpture was hung over the course of a few days! Primavera was commissioned by Health Environment Art Services – a Corporate Artworks sister company.
Certifications & Memberships
Schedule your consultation call today!
This is a 5-10 minute assessment to find out more about your needs and how we can help you.
If you would like immediate assistance, please feel free to call our office at (847) 843-3636.
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm
Connect with us